fbml"expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> rust: ANOTHER VINTAGE MARKET!!!

July 5, 2012

ANOTHER VINTAGE MARKET!!!

I'll tell you about THE MARKET in just a second....but first....

I want to show off my "business" apron....
I embellished my apron with a graphic, ruffle (made from an old sheet), felt flower
and a little vintage bling.
I made this apron to wear at The Olde Farmhouse Vintage
Market.
Also made one for my friend Tracey from raggygirl vintage as she was the one
who inspired me to participate in
a market (forgot to take pictures of hers so go to her blog and BUG her
to post some pics of it!--it's a little different than mine).

Okay....so finally....here is the more exciting news...

The Festive Nest
is having a
Vintage
Summer Barn Sale
July 28, 2012
10am-4pm
632 192 Street, South Surrey
“Like” us on The Festive Nest Facebook page
 and find out more details.

Happy day!
xojanis

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a
good egg even though she knows that
you are slightly cracked"
-Bernard Meltzer








5 comments:

La La's Land said...

Lovely apron Janis. I WILL learn to sew soon. lol xo

Maureen said...

I love the apron - especially with the bling!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

So pretty Janis...oh how I wish I could sew!!! I got a machine 2 or 3 years ago for my b-day, and it's still in the box...yikes!! So many projects...so little time! Someday :) Chat soon, Laurel

raggygirlvintage said...

Okay I'm on it girl! My apron is so sweet I just couldn't put it away so it is hanging on my coat rack inside the front door right where you can see it through the window!! Will post some photos once all our company have left:-)
Tracey

sweetvintageofmine said...

I'm an APRON FREAK myself, and this APRON is DARLING! LOVE how you incorporated your NAME-LOGO on it! VERY PRETTY! From one sweetie to another~~~~Roxie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails