fbml"expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> rust: PHOTO ALBUM PAGES

May 3, 2010

PHOTO ALBUM PAGES

Don't you just love it when something that doesn't work out for one project is perfect for another???
I had a few frenchy pictures that I had cut for something that didn't work out and it turned out they were the perfect size, shape and colour for inserts for some old photo album pages I had.
I framed up the pictures then embellished them a bit with some bias tape, and buckles I had on hand.
One of my boys pointed out to me that there are some rips in the pages, but I simply replied; "well, junkers like that sort of thing!"
Happy day!
xojanis

18 comments:

Vintage Christine said...

The rippier, the better. Those are just beautiful!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Ooh, these turned out great. Love the old photo pages.

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Janis,
I love the bickles and ribbon - beautiful!
GOod week to you,
Mimi

raggygirlvintage said...

That's right, rips make it authentic!! Stunning Janis, what a great way to use old album sleeves! Are you packed??
Tracey

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Beautiful! Yes, we do like rips ~ adds character! :)

Rustydiva said...

Love rips and rust and crust and stains! Wonderful how the pics fit perfectly and of course I love the added bling my classy Canadian friend! You always make things just shine!!!

Kenda

Chani said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Cassie said...

WHERE do you come up with these fabulous ideas! Yummy!

iheartsunnydays said...

These look great! I love the little bling on them.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Janis...these are really beautiful...so creative!

julie miller said...

Janis, Ooh-lah-lah I love these!! They are really lovely! Julie

Angela said...

Yes we do!! Those are great!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Those are just yummy! And, I adore the smidge of sparkle too...

Warm blessings,
Spencer

~La Rustique Market~ said...

Love them...rips and all!!

Les Cotrions said...

They're just faboulous!!! Very nice new projects!
Vale

Lisa said...

I love it! Perfect match!

the old white house said...

I love these Janis! They turned out wonderful! Theresa

Gretchen said...

You know that I love these, since I bought the one on the left at the AA/JMS event in Minneapolis a few weeks back. It resides in my hallway now. I absolutely love it!
Great idea with these, Janis.
Gretchen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails